Lot 5 Block 6 Cavite Street Macaria Subdivision Barangay Canlalay Binan City Laguna
Lot Area (sqm) : 130.00
Floor Area (sqm) : 112.28
Price (Php) : 2,800,000.00
Storeys : 1
Bedrooms : 3
Bathrooms : 2
Usage Classification : Residential
Features of the property: Regular in shape, Flat terrain, Frontage of 10 meters
Accessible to all modes of transportation available in the area
Establishments within the vicinity: Carmona High School, Holy Family Parish
ESTABLISHMENTS WITHIN THE VICINITY: Marikina River Park, dela Pena National High School, Jesus dela Pena Chapel
- Sale is on an “AS IS-WHERE IS” basis.
- Bidders should make reasonable examination of property title/s and tax declaration/s and inspection of the physical condition and location of the properties. It is best to contact the specific Sales Advisors indicated on the properties listed for further queries.
- The Seller reserves the right to withdraw the Property/ies at any time before the deadline for submission of bids.
- The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all offers at its sole discretion, waive any defects or informality on the offers received and accepts the most advantageous to the Seller but does not guarantee that any award shall be made
- Deadline for Submission of Bids: August 20, 2019 5:30 pm
- Please provide complete name and email so we can send bid form via email.
Terms of payment is CASH or at least 10% DP 90% bank financing
FOR SERIOUS BUYERS,
MAY WE REQUEST TO READ FIRST, AS ALL THE DETAILS YOU NEED IS ALREADY WRITTEN BELOW. This will SAVE TIME AND EFFORT among us.
Please be reminded that Tripping schedule is for those who have READ AND HAS READY FUNDS for the DOWNPAYMENT and have AGREED with the TERMS OF PAYMENT.
Price is fix and already below market and zonal value, please do not make an inquiry if you ask for discount or negotiate the price, CASH or LOAN same price and treatment.
PLEASE CALL / TEXT / EMAIL us to schedule a tripping appointment, Monday – Friday 9am-2pm only and must be scheduled 2-3 days prior.
With address being provided you may go directly to the property and our caretaker will assist you, contact us back for the next step and list of requirements if you are interested to pursue the purchase.
“AS IS WHERE IS” BASIS! First come First serve!
This is Foreclosed property, the turnover is not brand new and usually require renovations.
*exclusive of applicable government taxes and fees 4-6% of the contract price.
2 valid IDs, income documents, signed Offer to Buy and Buyers Info sheet.